Since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went into effect in May 2018, many companies have been fined for failing to live up to the regulation. Google was recently fined $57 million by France's data protection regulator. Getting penalized can result in harm to reputation and money lost.
Take our easy 10-question assessment to see where you stand with regards to following best practices.
Rely on External Expertise to Avoid Fines
Staying compliant and avoiding fines is easier with the help of trusted experts. Organizations can begin to understand their risks and incorporate privacy driven design principles into business operations with a trusted GDPR expert. The benefits of having a dedicated monitoring service for GDPR include:
- Live monthly updates and meetings on the status of compliance.
- Dashboards and reports to communicate the status of compliance for auditors, managements and those interested.
- Having dedicated experts and technology completely dedicated to GDPR.
- Peace of mind with 24x7x365 network monitoring.
- Compliance with 72-hour breach notification to EU data protection authorities.
Learn more about CIPHER's GDPR consulting and monitoring solutions by requesting a GDPR assessment.